OVER BARREL FITTING MODERATORS ( T SERIES )
T SERIES The “T” series range of products has been designed for shooters or hunters who require a product offering maximum noise and recoil reduction, with minimal muzzle over-hang.
- Encompassing a portion of the barrels exterior creating a sealed rear expansion chamber, thus preventing any exhausting gases from the gun-shot from coming into contact with the exterior of the rifle barrel.
- Can be retro-fitted to other rifles of the same or smaller calibres, using the same thread size. The black plastic rear bushes are interchangeable. You may have 2 or more that have been machined to fit other rifles, using just one moderator.
- Standard models will accept sporter & varmint barrel profiles.
- Custom models will accept target & bench-rest barrel profiles.
- Will fit round, triangular and fluted barrel configurations.
- Sealed units, require no internal maintenance.
- Maximum noise reduction, ideal for use in all shooting and hunting applications, shooting over or around dogs, live-stock, horses etc.
- Maximum recoil reduction, reduced flinching, resulting in accurate shot placement.
- Allowing those who normally would not attempt to shoot larger calibres, to be able to experience this without the ill effects of heavy recoil.
- 100% 304 grade stainless construction.
- High corrosion resistance (No non-compatible materials).
- Welded construction for maximum strength.
- No internal maintenance required (Centre-fire models only).
- 5000x round minimum service life: (Centre-fire models only).
- This model accommodates calibres from 17 MACH II , 30-06 Springfield, 338 Lapua Magnum through to the large dangerous game calibres including 458 Winchester Magnum.
- Range Shooting
- Target Shooting
- Deer Stalking
- Long Range Shooting
- Pest Control
- Dangerous Game
- Law enforcement & Military