INTEGRATED MODERATING SYSTEMS (IMS)
The IMS was designed for shooters who require the benefits of maximum noise and recoil reduction, requiring a slim sound moderator, with clean lines and appearing as if it were a stock standard factory feature, not an accessory.
- No internal tube allows for a smaller diameter exterior moderator tube to be used.
- The moderator can be easily removed from the barrel to allow access for cleaning.
- The internal cartridge located within the moderator tube (IMS II & IMS III models only) accepts the threaded muzzle of the barrel, ensuring precise bore alignment and accuracy.
- The cartridge (IMS II & IMS III models only) uses the energy developed from the gun-shot to set the cartridge against the thread shoulder, eliminating a high level of recoil, and mitigating muzzle lift.
- The barrel channel of the rifle-stock is precisely machined to ensure that the moderator tube is completely free-floated, improving accuracy.
These are special order only. Deposit at time of order with following options:
- Order complete rifle
- Or send in your rifle to us for measurements
ALL INTEGRATED MODERATING SYSTEMS (IMS) PRODUCTS